Thursday, July 17, 2008

What are they thinking?

Some of you will know that in Jakarta we can purchase DVDs at a "discounted" rate. This is because they are pirated. The same is true here in Vietnam. We have recently purchased the complete box set (seasons 1-7) of The Gilmore Girls. We enjoy watching an episode of this whenever we can. Today, we put Cai and Tri down on the mat to play with each other as we popped in the season 1 disc. I kept looking down and was amazed at how the two of them were just staring at each other. This went on for over 10 minutes. I remarked to Virginia how amazing it was to watch the two stare each other down and I asked her what she thought was going through their heads. I decided to grab the camera to quickly get a shot of them staring each other down. Of course about 15 seconds after filming them, they suddenly became interested in me, so this is only a short clip. However what is pretty funny is the soundtrack from the Gilmore Girls which was playing on the television at the time. You can hear it if you turn up the volume.

2 comments:

  1. Brother and sister....'my life is an open book to you'..geesh, that might be scary!!haha
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, that is genuinely hilarious. I swear it looks like Cai's mouth is moving in synch with the sound!

    ReplyDelete