Thursday, November 20, 2008

Cai's Little Piggies

Well Cai continues to be disinterested in her night time bottle.  Tonight I was milking the bottle, as she just doesn't suck.  I got her to take 90 ml and then decided to just let her sleep.  We think that we may not even bother doing that in the future.  If she doesn't want it, maybe she doesn't need it.

Today I took a couple of short clips of Cai and Tri playing.  The first shows how adept Cai is getting at sitting on her own.  She now rarely falls backwards (though we still keep pillows behind her).



The second video shows us that Tri is understanding words.  We will clap your hand if you ask him to.  If you ask him to touch his head, or "where is Tri's head", he will frequently put his hand on his head.  I think it's pretty amazing that he now understands these things.




I'm on night time duty and it's now past 11pm so I gotta get some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment