Sunday, August 3, 2008

WE MISS YOU DADDY!

Tri and Cai were just telling me how much they miss their daddy. It just isn't the same around here without him. Dancing with just mommy isn't quite as exciting and Tri is always looking for his daddy so he can shake all over with excitement.


Cai laughed out loud today. A wonderful, full belly (sort of) laugh. I was so sorry John missed it.





We got some bad news today: it looks like our Giving and Receiving ceremony has been postponed a little longer - again. I am very, very sad to say that it looks like I will be here in Vietnam, without John, for longer than I had hoped. The latest is that the ceremony may be the last week of August. John will come back, then. Boy, I wish it was sooner. We will then have to wait a week for passports before we can go home.





So send your warm thoughts: it is pretty lonely here in Vietnam with no one to talk to. Unless, of course, I can figure out this language!! My plan is to get out every day: to the zoo, to a museum, shopping, whatever. Anything to make the days more fun.


And, for you addicts out there, I will try and keep blogging!!!