Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy Chinese New Year

We celebrated Chinese New Year on the weekend at our beach house. Last year we had the same plan, only Tri came down with Scarlet Fever so we were unable to attend. This year, however, we made it, and it was a lot of fun. For a while it looked like I would be unable to make it as I was stranded in the Frankfurt airport due to a snowstorm. Luckily however I was able to catch a flight just 24 hours late. Our driver picked me up from the airport and drove me straight down to the house. I arrived shortly before midnight.
In the video below, you may notice that Cai seemed a little out of sorts. This was the first time that I've been away from home, and the kids really missed me, and Cai in particular. But now that I'm back she still is not herself. It has now been 3 days, and it is slowly getting better.


No comments:

Post a Comment