Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy First Mother's Day

Happy mother's day, Mommy.  
Daddy, Tri and I are so happy that you are our mommy!  You always make me laugh, and cuddle me whenever Tri hurts me.
Tri and I thought that we could make you a book that you could read to us at night.  We both really like it when you read to us, but some of the books you have bought us are a little boring.  Lots of colours, and animals, but no real good storeis about babies from Vietnam.
So we thought we could make you a book about two little babbies from Vietnam.  Daddy and I looked through some photos and tried to make you a book.  Daddy got a little frustrated sometimes because the store he went to used old software (whatever that is).  He says that later we can all work together and make a much better book by not even going to the store.
Here are some pages that we printed that are in your book.



Tri says he is going to post a video of how he helped (he only printed the title page....I did all the work with the photos).
We hope you love the book mommy.  The book comes from our heart, not our wallet.  Daddy says that is the best (or cheapest) present one can give!

1 comment: